A company providing IT support and services to Guernsey businesses is looking for 2nd Line Support Technician to join their growing team.
- Discussing and advising clients on new technologies that would complement their business
- Supporting clients with day to day IT issues
- Answering overflow of telephone calls and Helpdesk Emails to assist 1st Line
- Assisting 1st Line with troubleshooting and Diagnostic issues
- Consulting on proposals for new projects or clients (matching skill and experience)
- Implementing projects (matching skill and experience)
- Assisting trainee staff/buddy system
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience or proven ability and hold a Microsoft Desktop support qualification or equivalent / University qualification (Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Exams MD100, MD101).