- At least 2 years of experience in a similar technical role is required, as well as previous customer service/facing experience.
- Experience is required of supporting Microsoft server and desktop-based operating systems.
- Experience in service level agreements and conformance management.
- A basic understanding of help and service desk operations within a customer services environment.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL and other similar quality systems (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402).
- Experience of reporting preferred, specifically relating to working with statistics and their presentation.
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent.
- Clean driving licence.
- Work with the highest levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Able to undertake tasks promptly and efficiently in an organised and calm manner, whilst meeting quality and performance standards.
- The ability to problem-solve is key, as well as the ability to make decisions within one’s own area of responsibility, or in conjunction with other team members or more senior staff.
- High levels of motivation are essential.
- Able to adapt and change to organisational and role requirements with a positive attitude, recognising the value of change.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are required for dealing with a variety of clients.
- An exemplary customer service approach is essential, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Work collaboratively within a team, working effectively for common business goals.
- The confidence to show leadership qualities when working on a larger project.
- Good time and problem management skills for prompt problem resolution.
- Able to use a Service Management system or a similar computer application in a service environment
- Able to use the Microsoft Office suite of programmes – particularly Word and Excel applications at an intermediate level.
- Understanding of database terminology, ability to read SQL statements with some understanding.
Certifications (Desired) ITIL Foundation
Application Deadline: August 29th 2021