Fancy working for a leading tech company transforming businesses through cutting-edge technology like the Internet of Things?
Airtel-Vodafone is recruiting for a Business Account Manager to join our fast-paced, empowered, and collaborative environment. We want your passion and enthusiasm to drive new sales opportunities.
If you want to be part of a valued, fun, diverse and driven team, we would love you to hear from you.
Purpose of role
To develop and maintain a portfolio of business customers and build an opportunity pipeline with target customers across Guernsey.
Key result areas
Performance and progress in the following areas will be a priority for the Business Account Manager. The level of
achievement within these areas will be the basis for performance measurement.
- Deliver targeted sales & revenues increase via acquiring a new customer and retaining existing accounts,
in all verticals
- Manage existing accounts.
- Work in conjunction with CI Manager - B2B & IoT, to develop and implement multi-level sales campaigns
to gain new customers.
- Develop a network of influencers.
- Seek opportunities to represent Airtel-Vodafone at business and community events, including prospect and client
entertainment, ie Chamber Of Commerce, IOD lunches, Gala evenings, etc
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with customers and manage/create your own portfolio across
- Build an opportunity pipeline with target customers across Guernsey.
- Deliver presentations to and carry out negotiations with customers.
- Continue to develop a high level of market knowledge and expertise
- Ensure that Tenders to contract are realistic, professionally complied and commercially viable and that
due diligence is applied to all aspects of risk assessment and management.
- Carry out any other Management request.
Education & experience
The Business Account Manager will possess the following qualifications and levels of experience:
Should ideally have proven experience in a similar role, and a successful track record in sales.
- Must have a thorough understanding of telecommunications voice and data products and their
relevance to the enterprise markets, or the ability to pick this up at speed.
- A professional manner and a charismatic personality that can relate to people and their individual
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude, a natural driver, and comfortable in a “start-up” environment.
- Self-confident with a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong and lasting
- Highly motivated with the ability to influence others at all levels.
- Must be a team player, able to work on own initiative and in collaboration with others.
- A strong commitment to results is essential, as all activity will be focused on winning and retaining
business and gaining a positive market share as quickly as possible.
To apply, and for any queries relating to employment opportunities at Airtel-Vodafone please email: firstname.lastname@example.org