Healthspan Limited has grown to become the UK's clear leader in direct-to-consumer nutritional supplements. Healthspan now not only offers vitamins and minerals, but also skincare and pet products, as well as a sports nutrition range for competing athletes under the Healthspan Elite brand. Our products are tested and perfected with the help of in-house doctors and nutritionists, and are trusted by several top sports teams and associations, from the All Blacks to Tottenham Hotspur, to British Cycling, Swimming, and Athletics. For more information, please visit www.healthspancareers.co.uk.
Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in Guernsey. Please disclose current salary, full name, and notice period on application.
Profile of Role
A flexible role working with the Business Systems, Business Intelligence and Web development teams, as well as the wider business stakeholders. Work to define business problems via in-depth investigation and gathering of technical and non-technical information. Once the issue is clearly understood, outline detailed requirements for a solution and ensure the delivered solution meets those business requirements. Analysis and project support for the delivery of high-profile company projects as prioritised against Healthspan’s ambitious strategic plans. Investigation and prioritisation of continual process and system improvements to enhance customer service, reduce costs, increase automation and advance our digital transformation goal.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements and required outcomes.
• Technical analysis to determine the solution option appropriate to the requirements.
• Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
• Data and process mapping, including investigation of new systems integrations.
• Management of test planning and systems including data flows.
• Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
• Creating functional specifications for solutions.
• Interpret Regulatory and Technical Standards and determine their impact on business systems within the company. 2/2
• Change management to ensure the timely delivery of system changes to the business in order to meet regulatory and business requirements without disruption.
• Identify systems/business improvements.
• Analyse data to identify any trends / issues.
• Manage selected integrations between core systems.
• Background / experience in technical or analyst role.
• Curiosity and enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
• Enjoys breaking down and communicating complex process flows.
• Flexible and enjoys working on diverse projects with relevant stakeholders and systems resources.
• Understanding of database architecture, system environments, integrations, and data flows between all key systems under the control of the Business Systems and Business Intelligence teams.
• Confidence with data interrogation tools such as Power BI, SQL Query, Google Analytics and Excel etc.
• Previous experience as a Project Manager, Business or Systems analysist or similar role.
• Previous experience of structured testing. • Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
• Experience of simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
• Business analytics experience or equalisations (IIBA not essential).
• Project management or agile qualification or equivalent experience.
• Understanding of project management process and/or Agile methodology, payback modelling, prioritisation tools such as MoSCoW, RACI and other project management techniques.