· Manage and successfully deliver a number of projects across a broad and varied client portfolio, in line with C5’s procedures.
· Build strong trusted relationships with C5’s clients and internal teams, ensuring stakeholders are kept engaged and informed of delivery progress.
· Perform analysis, research, and data collection across varying disciplines (e.g., process analysis, benefits realisation, root-cause analysis etc) and document findings and recommendations that demonstrates an understanding of our client’s needs.
· Act as an ambassador for C5 and always promote the business in a positive and professional manner.
· Take responsibility for ongoing personal development.
· Undertake ad-hoc duties and additional responsibilities as required.
Application Deadline: September 30th 2022