The ID Register are seeking a driven and experienced business analyst to own their product roadmap, continuously improve the processes and support people as the business continues to rapidly evolve.
- Comfortably manage clients on product demonstrations and status updates.
- Actively encourage a culture of continuous improvement through new ideas.
- Support the management team in the development and provision of the internal training program.
- Manage developers and other staff members as required.
- Support the Legal Manager in ensuring that all activity reflects a defined process and technology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our clients and how they are served by each part of our business.
- Identify areas for process improvements that are supported by technology.
- Cost and prioritise activity within agreed budgets.
- Work with end users to analyse and prepare requests for change within the ITIL framework.
- Present requests for change to the Change Advisory Board.
- Support the unit and user testing of relevant releases in consultation with the Service Level Manager.
- Support the development team in the testing and deployment of each sprint.
- Own the specification and configuration of The ID Register system in a structured manner.
- Provide second line support for The ID Register helpdesk on technology matters.
Target Vocational Qualifications
- Ongoing professional development courses to support vocational qualifications
- PRINCE II
- Work efficiently and accurately within defined processes.
- Proactively suggest process and system improvements in order to maximize efficiency.
- Methodical with an organised approach to work.
- Self starting and capable of working with light supervision.
- Competent and knowledgeable team member who understands both system and process.
- Ability to deal at ease with senior international clients.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.