The ID Register are looking for a Finance & Operations Director to ensure The ID Register delivers trusted client service in an efficient manner and as one global team.
- Develop, oversee and improve the financial control framework.
- Review and improve management information and financial reporting
- Provide clear cash and profitability forecasts on a rolling basis and optimise the process for doing so
- Act as signatory on the company’s bank accounts
- Partner with the operational team leads to integrate financial metrics within all services and client management
- Coach the internal finance team and optimise external support as the business continues to develop.
- Evaluate new business opportunities and present clear recommendations to the Board.
Operations – Process
- Understand and regularly review the legislation and processes that underpin our services from first principles
- Coach the Operations Leads and their teams in the delivery and continuous improvement of our services
- Instil and optimise clear task management, utilisation and financial metrics using our bespoke technology
- Oversee the delivery of our Service Operations Control 2 report and its underlying controls
Operations - People
- Oversee the People Manager and their regular monthly, quarterly and annual activities
- Recruit and retain productive staff who adapt well to the ID Register culture.
- Determine and communicate clear daily and progressive performance measures
- Own and improve succession planning and training within a clear progression ladder for all people
- Actively encourage a culture of continuous improvement through new ideas.
- Role model and foster a positive and unifying culture across all offices.
Operations - Technology
- Oversee the Product Owner, Development Manager, Security Manager and their teams.
- Maximise the use of technology in all processes in order to control risk and improve efficiency.
- Foster the symbiosis of technologists and operations people to improve existing and develop new services
- Own and communicate a clear technology roadmap and development team performance
- Lead the team as coach, driver, problem solver, role model, thinker and supporter.
- Monitor daily work allocations across all service lines in a transparent and efficient manner.
- Exercise effective and visible management of all staff across all offices, in person as required.
- Support the Chief Executive and colleagues within the Executive Committee as one team.
Key Result Areas
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable teams who support our vision with great client service every day.
- Continuously improving systems and processes that are understood by all staff.
- Controlled operations demonstrated by clear efficiency and performance metrics.
- Clear and reliable financial information available promptly to all levels of the business alike.
- Qualified FCCA, FCMA or equivalent
- Intellectually curious and driven with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Tech-enabled, solution-oriented thinker who is approachable to all staff.
- Team player, excited by rapid change and with the gravitas to gain the confidence of others
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org