A growing provider of technology solutions is looking to recruit a Graduate Business Analyst to join their team.
The successful role holder will be mentored, coached and professionally trained on their journey to becoming a Consultant, with their initial responsibilities as follows:
- Investigate and model business functions, business processes, information flows and data structures
- Investigate operational issues, problems and new opportunities, contributing to business process and IT system improvements.
- Produces business analysis deliverables using relevant documentation styles in line with organisational standards and using appropriate tools.
- Take part in meetings with stakeholders and assists in presenting issues and solutions both verbally and in writing.
- Assist colleagues and other stakeholders to define user acceptance tests for new or improved business processes and IT systems.
- Assist in defining and justifying (in business terms) holistic solutions that address organisational, people, process, information and technology aspects.
Register today for more detail on this great opportunity.