RAW Capital Partners is an innovative asset management business based in Guernsey. We operate in a specialist segment of the market where we can source high-quality opportunities that others overlook.
We offer investors a choice of investments with attractive and consistent returns, a high level of security, and fee transparency. It is our aim to grow the fund’s assets under management to £1 billion while continuing to provide investments that perform as investors expect.
About the position
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or school leaver to make a place for themselves in a thriving local business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the realisation of the firm’s ambitions and its transformation into a financial technology or ‘FinTech’ business.
The successful candidate’s role and responsibilities will include:
• business analysis and identifying areas for improvement
• assisting with modernisation of technology
• upskilling staff in use of existing and new systems
• maintenance of high professional and personal standards The role will be project-led, presenting lots of opportunity for variety and personal and professional development.
No particular academic background or industry experience is required but we will be looking for candidates who use their initiative, act responsibly, and collaborate with others.
Skills & qualifications
• Educated to A level standard
• Strong numerical and literacy skills
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Passionate about technology
The successful candidate will be encouraged to undertake a digital apprenticeship in Business Analysis or Data Analysis in the first two years in the role.
These apprenticeships are delivered through the SMART Guernsey programme and provides an opportunity to gain a valuable qualification while working.
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Support to pursue professional qualifications
• Active sports & social
• Office snacks, fruit, tea and coffee
We also plan to introduce a contributory pension scheme, healthcare and subsidised gym membership during 2022.