. Experienced in developing and executing sales strategies both direct and with partners.
. Experience of working strategically with Microsoft particularly around go-to-market strategies is desirable.
. Proven experience in sales management and sales positions.
. Proven track record in sales and meeting targets.
. In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
. Ability to prepare budgets and reports.
. Familiarity with sales performance metrics.
. Experience working with boards, and influencing strategy.
. Experience in all aspects of driving new business sales, from marketing, lead generation, conversion, social media marketing and KPI’s.
. Previous experience in a technology-focused environment.
. Educated to degree level or equivalent in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a relevant field is preferred, but not essential.
. A management qualification would be advantageous.
· Sales management experience.
· Experience in setting targets and goals, and creating inventive plans.
· Analytical thinker.
· Understand customer requirements and business challenges.
· Structured and methodical approach to work and problem-solving.
· Unique blend of technical and customer-facing skills.
· Out-of-the-box thinker.
· Excellent communicator and negotiator.
· Keep up to date with the latest changing technologies and ability to articulate changes to customers and peers.
· Good time and problem management skills.
· Strong customer service approach coupled with a professional and ethical attitude to conducting business.
. Able to sell professional services and objection handle.
. Excellent IT skills and the ability to use and exploit software applications used in the business.
. Highly organised and able to prioritise a variety of critical short, medium- and long-term tasks for multiple activities.
. Sharp attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
. Deliver a first-class service by providing solutions to complex problems.
. Team leader and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
. Strong customer service attitude.
. Demonstrable ability to communicate at a high level, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
. Excellent research skills to enable informed decision-making.
. Ability to use and exploit software applications used in the business.
. Ability to perform at optimal levels.
Application Deadline: August 7th 2022