PwC is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and getting young people excited and engaged with technology in new ways to join the Hive Hack team. You will work and closely collaborate with our Hive Hack senior manager based in Jersey to develop and deliver the Guernsey programme. The role will require managing key stakeholder relationships across the education sector in Guernsey and is a 12-month contract
- A proven interest in technology and how it is transforming the ways in which we work.
- Be a strong team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues across the firm and in different islands.
- Be innovative and think differently.
- Be enthusiastic about marketing.
- Be creative and have a passion for education.
- A trained teacher with a PGCE (desirable but not essential), or 5 years equivalent experience with a variety of audiences.
If you are interested in this role, please contact PwC Senior Recruitment Officer, Fiona Wrigley on 07911 763755 or email email@example.com