There is a requirement for the following:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar technical role is required, as well as previous customer service/facing experience.
- The MCSA in Server 2016 (or equivalent) or be working towards this qualification is desired.
- ITIL Foundation.
- A clean driving licence is essential in this role.
- Experience is required in supporting Microsoft server and desktop-based operating systems.
- Experience required in using and supporting the fundamental areas of servers and desktops (AD, DNS, GPO and DHCP etc).
- Must have knowledge of virtual platforms (VMware and/or Hyper-V).
- Experience with the core software our clients use (Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, WSUS).
It is expected that the postholder will have the following attributes:
- Act in a highly professional and responsible manner, demonstrating high levels of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect, empathy, inclusion and ethical behaviour.
- Work with the highest levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Able to undertake tasks promptly and efficiently in an organised and calm manner, whilst meeting quality and performance standards.
- The ability to problem-solve is key, as well as the ability to make decisions within one’s own area of responsibility, or in conjunction with other team members or more senior staff.
- High levels of motivation are essential.
- Able to adapt and change to organisational and role requirements with a positive attitude, recognising the value of change.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are required.
- An exemplary customer service approach is essential, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Work collaboratively within a team, working effectively for common business goals.
- The confidence to show leadership qualities when working on a larger project.