Our client is seeking an IT Desktop Support Technician to join their IT department, to be involved in managing business as usual and change project activities covering a variety of industry standard IT hardware/software and building infrastructure within the organisation.
The work requires liaison with other in-house technical teams and business users, as well as third party vendors and consultants.
- IT Technical support of industry standard hardware and software through their lifecycle
- Delivering IT and related assistance upon request (via the Service Desk)
- Process Identity and Access Management requests
- Provide support for IT projects (out of hours work may be required)
- Performing routine inspections and upkeep of existing installations
- Provide high level applications training to business users
- Follow internal process and procedures (ITSM and Change Management)
- Minimum of 1 year’s technical experience supporting Microsoft OS’s and Applications
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience providing IT support to business users
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Superb time management and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work in a flexible and dynamic team environment
- Exposure to Citrix, O365, Mitel, Active Directory is desirable
- Exposure to IT Processes and Standards is desirable