Our client is seeking an IT Operations Manager to join their IT team, to undertake the following duties:
- IT Management - to provide ownership and oversight of the company’s IT Infrastructure, core IT systems, NAVOne and eDocs, telephony, and their suite of other business applications. To ensure the provision of management information and to facilitate a common approach to systems and processes across the business and to help ensure desired business objectives are met,
- Vendor Management – to own the key relationships with key IT-related vendors,
- Cyber Security – to ensure the continued security and oversight of the company’s IT estate
- Project Management – to provide project management oversight of IT-related projects and to provide IT related input into operations-based projects
- Team Management - to lead, motivate and perform management functions for employees who report to the position, including selection, performance management, development, work assignment and prioritisation.