To provide technical advice, implementation, support and maintenance services, and to ensure the availability of systems and services to both internal and external clients.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line engineering support to our external and internal clients.
- Ensure conformity with the agreed processes, procedures and standards, as well as accurate and timely completion of the associated required documentation.
- Ensure client satisfaction regarding the delivered services.
- Provide resources for projects and managed service engagements as directed.
- Assist in the delivery of internal improvement projects when required.
- Be part of the Continual Service Improvement Plan at C5 – mentoring/assisting colleagues with the investigation of incidents and creation of knowledge base articles etc.
- To work towards and meet set objectives of own Personal Development Plan/Progression Plan.
- To be able to demonstrable growth in own professional and technical knowledge and skills.
- This list is not exhaustive and there may be a requirement to undertake other duties as and when required. For example, this may include ad-hoc engineering projects and tasks to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of the service.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
There is a requirement for the following:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar technical role is required, as well as previous customer service/facing experience.
- The MCSA in Server 2016 (or equivalent) or working towards this qualification is desired.
- ITIL Foundation.
- A clean driving licence is essential in this role.
- Experience is required in supporting Microsoft server and desktop-based operating systems.
- Experience required in using and supporting the fundamental areas of servers and desktops (AD, DNS, GPO and DHCP etc).
- Must have knowledge of virtual platforms (VMware and/or Hyper-V).
- Experience with the core software our clients use (Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, WSUS).
Application Deadline: October 19th 2022