What you'll do
For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference in the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services, and value we offer, we are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us.
As Junior Integrated Producer, you will develop your end to end management and production skills on projects/campaigns across all marketing media channels to the highest creative standards. Learning how to deliver our brilliant creative work on time and on budget.
In addition, you will:
- You have an unstoppable hunger for creative excellence and you’re keen to develop your skills in production across multiple disciplines (ie print, moving image, digital and innovation).
- You have an unquenchable desire to be the best at what you do. Your natural empathy will enable you to learn to maneuver through some sticky situations with a calm and considerate approach. You are a good communicator and understand when to voice your opinion.
- You can negotiate and persuade and know when it is right to swing from one to the other!
- You work closely within our team, supporting the development of ideas from creative brief through to asset creation. You will be creatively centric, driving delivery excellence across Specsavers and the brands you are associated with. You will ensure that the highest standards of creativity and craft are always upheld.
- Creativity is your passion, making the best work and working with others in the best way possible is what motivates you.
- You will always be a champion and supporter of Specsavers and our work.
- You will support the wider team in estimating and scoping projects., always working with your Integrated Project Lead/Head of Department. You are learning to reconcile all your projects from a financial POV and understand the importance of doing so.
- You will learn to be a client-facing, specialist producer.
- You are the consistent and proactive link between all our partners and friends within the company.
- You start to build relationships within Specs and act as trusted support to the creative production process.
- You are learning how to collaborate with specialists in the company in the best way possible, depending on the tailored team and/or project. You will produce timings and project plans, schedule key meetings, estimate and drive productions and manage/lead the project within the agency, ensuring that you everyone understands the task at hand and that we have the right people on each of your projects at the right time
- You will flag any concerns and be a solutions focussed member of the team
- You will support the management of creative development and production, learning to produce some parts of the output.
- You work with your Integrated Project Lead and our agency specialists (creative resource, other department leads) to support the scoping of projects and structure appropriate resources and casting in a timely fashion.
- You will work alongside your Integrated Project Lead and Senior Producers to introduce 3rd party partners to work with us to enable great work to be delivered.
- You understand timings and budgets and the importance of everyone working with them
- You will ensure best practice is carried out across all productions.
- You will begin to develop strong relationships with our internal partners (studio etc.) and 3rd party production suppliers (e.g. Photographers, Digital production agencies, Music companies, versioning agencies, etc.)
- As well as being creatively led, we are a creative department. The idea is the boss.
- Always be open to learning more and trying new things.
- Be confident and own the making process.
- Be approachable and listen to whoever wants to speak to you.
- Do not let process and convention get in the way of making things happen; be agile, quick, and push for excellence.
- Be part of your team, not just a team member. Work to keep your project team motivated.
- Be open and genuinely collaborative, within the department, the agency, and with your client.
- Support the agency and our clients with provocative ideas and smart solutions.
What we do for you
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent bonus plan – you will be entitled to two bonuses – one based on your performance which is paid quarterly and a company bonus that is based on the performance of the business. You’ll be provided with private healthcare and dental cover for yourself, and be entitled to life assurance, in addition to a generous pension.
Our people’s ambition is to be the place we are all proud to belong. We want all our colleagues to feel listened to, included, valued, and motivated. To help start us on this journey networks and communities are being established by our colleagues across Specsavers so far, we have PRISM which represents our LGBTQ+ community, MenoTalk to help support and drive our menopause in the workplace agenda and Empowered Together, our women’s network that is in place to rally for women’s equality in and out of work and help instill confidence in women and EmbRACE to provide a voice for minority ethnic colleagues, as well as raise awareness of why it’s important to have a diversity of thought in the workplace and promote racial equality.