This is a business to business sales role, selling the end to end outsourcing, IT solutions and professional services to customers in a consultative manner.
- As a new business development and sales professional - you will be located in Guernsey and will be responsible for sales in the geographical territory of Guernsey. The market you are expected to target (but not limited to) is the banking and finance space.
- The job role entails actively selling professional services as well as the company’s end to end banking and finance software solutions to customers in a consultative manner. The target organisations will be based on mutual agreement with your reporting manager.
- You would be responsible for the entire sales cycle from generating your own leads, cold calling, proposal writing, and business presentations to the customers, pricing, contract negotiation and account management.
- Your job would also entail budgeting, achieving sales & collection targets, collate competitive information and advise the top management on marketing/sales strategies to be adopted from time to time.
- You will be responsible for assisting in advertising and PR initiatives from time to time.
- You will be responsible to regularly update the marketing kit, which includes MS powerpoint presentations, case studies etc.
Sound knowledge of the sales process.
Good knowledge of the IT services sector including experience account management and service delivery.
Good network of influencers and decision makers on the island.
Ability to work in a high performance driven environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Analytical bend of mind which seeks to analyse problems and issues and tries to find solutions
Managing channel partners
Being self-motivated and have the ability to get things done.
Track-record of innovation
The applicant would need to be eligible to work at the work location. For further details, please contact Samineh Hasan @ 07771932317 or email her @ Samineh.firstname.lastname@example.org