C5 Alliance are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Based in Guernsey, the Senior Account Manager is a key part of the Company and Sales Team, with responsibility for driving new business sales, managing client relationships and ensuring customer requirements are met. The role requires a thorough understanding of technology and its application to the business environment. The ideal candidate will use a consultative approach with an aptitude for solving complex problems. A “can do” attitude is a must combined with a drive for achieving goals, helping group solutions to promote the widest possible engagement.
Managing and working collaboratively to develop strong long-term trusting customer relationships with clients, the postholder will develop existing and new business relationships, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Reporting to the Managing Director, the role involves liaising across all functional internal teams to improve the customer experience. Managing and achieving sales and performance targets as well as achieving a trusted advisor status are key.
- Build a new client portfolio and develop existing relationships.
- Meet sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with business strategies.
- Responsible for multiple client accounts, and multi-task and delegate as required.
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Identify and approach potential clients.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience.
- Contribute to meetings within the Sales Team, ensuring communication to the team.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Report on sales results on a regular basis (forecasting and tracking) and suggest improvements.
- Prepare reports on account status as required.
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the Sales Team.
- Be able to demonstrable growth in own professional knowledge and skills.
- There is a requirement to undertake ad-hoc duties and projects as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a variety of critical short, medium- and long-term tasks for multiple activities.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Deliver a first-class service by providing solutions to problems.
- Strong teamworking and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate at a high level, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent research skills to enable informed decision-making.
- Ability to use and exploit software applications used in the business.
- Proven experience as a Senior Account Manager, Senior New Business Sales Manager or relevant role in technology or related business.
- Demonstrable technical understanding in Microsoft technologies.
- Used to working to sales performance targets.
- Understand customer requirements and business challenges.
- Structured and methodical approach to work and problem solving.
- Unique blend of technical and customer facing skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Keep up to date with latest changing technologies and ability to articulate changes to customers and peers.
- Good time and problem management skills.
- Strong customer service approach coupled with a professional and ethical attitude to conducting business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a relevant field is preferred, but not essential.
- A management qualification would be advantageous.
Deadline for application is 3rd August