Do you have business development experience? A legal firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team.
- Liaising and working with cross-jurisdictional practice teams to ensure the delivery of their business and marketing plans
- Coordinating joint business development and marketing initiatives
- Supporting Europe-wide specific events such as seminars, social events, and conference sponsorships
- Undertaking research on markets, sectors, industries, organisations, and individuals in support of European business development
- Tracking activities/performance against business plans and budgets and reporting findings
- Managing proposal delivery ensuring proposals are delivered on time
- Working with partners and designated fee earners on the development and production of all practice area materials in line with brand guidelines ensuring key messages are effectively communicated
Ideally, you need relevant experience in a business environment, with either a degree or a relevant qualification. Experience in liaising with senior stakeholders is required along with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. The ability to travel when needed and to work occasionally outside office hours is also required. If this sounds like a great opportunity register today!