This challenging project required unique technical and customer facing skills.
- Guiding the integration team to align with integration patterns, provide governance
- Guiding the product teams on technology areas/issues - T24 integrations, APIs, Microservices, Cloud, DevOps, Application/Web Server configurations.
- Working experience with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts on latest technology platforms.
- Strong experience in designing and leading integration implementation for large projects
- Strong hands-on Java/J2EE skills
- Strong working experience (architecture, design and development) on API and API First approach Soap/Rest
- Strong experience on Integration/Middleware technologies includes MQ/ESB/Kafka/Spring integration/Apache Camel.
- Projects with CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment)
- Hands on databases SQL,Oracle,Sybase and DB2.
- Knowledge with Code Quality assessment tools like Sonar
- Proficient in understanding of server - side shell scripting, - Unix commands, performance logging and monitoring
- Performance tuning and resiliency testing knowledge.
- Assist the testing team during (SIT and UAT phases
- Responsible for successful completion of Upgrade Iterations and Environment Management
- Monitor feasibility of technical solutions for all the functional design recommended during the project cycle
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct Client technical training as necessary.
- Coordinate with the product maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the Client are understood and resolved.
- Provide assistance with systems operational matters e.g. preparing the system for COB, managing Start of Day processes etc.
- Provide regular update and feedback to the Project Manager on implementation success, potential delays and resources needs adjustments in order to achieve project goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree completed.
- Prior project experiences
- Good knowledge in Accounting and Banking framework domain, like Credits, Accounting, Treasury, MI, Asset Management, Securities, Trade Finance, Retail. IT oriented: knowledge of a banking software application.
- Comprehensive business/technical skill-set and expertise in Product Maintenance and production support.
- Resourceful, creative problem solver with proven aptitude to analyse complex customer requirements.
Email your CV below!