- Ensure project scope is adhered to and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of the upgrade/migration project are met.
- Responsible along with the project team for the preparation and delivery of all project deliverables.
- Configuration of banking projects or interfaces with the product, according to the definitions supplied.
- Data migration and related activities.
- provide expertise to clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements.
- Maintain issue tracker, escalate to Project Manager for delays in the provision of solutions from client Temenos and other parties.
- Facilitate management of onsite/ offshore project teams.
- Assist the testing team during (SIT and UAT phases)
- Responsible for successful completion of upgrade iterations and environment management.
- Monitor feasibility of technical solutions for all the function design recommended during the project cycle.
- Provide clear and concise technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Conduct client technical training as necessary.
- Coordinate with the product maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems encountered by the client are understood and resolved.
- Provide assistance with systems operational matters, for example. Preparing the system for COB, managing the start of day processes etc.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultant in case of complex technical issues during the implementation and client relationship management. For example, the configuration of products and local developments. Have a strong proficiency in the tools, systems and procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to Project managers on implementation success, potential delays and resources needing adjustments in order to achieve project goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree completed.
- Prior T24 upgrade project experience.
- Good knowledge in accounting and banking framework domain like credits accounting, treasury, MI, asset management, securities, trade finance, retail.
- IT-oriented good knowledge of banking software application.
- Technical analyst experience in Globus/ T24 modules.
- Comprehensive business/ technical skills sets and expertise in product maintenance and production support.
- Resourceful, creative problem solver with proven aptitude to analyse complex customer requirements.
To apply, mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title in the subject line.