A commercial company is looking for Senior Web Developer, to be responsible for a wide range of front and back-end tasks including supporting other developers.
The role would expect the Developer to have a broad range of knowledge and be able to communicate between design, developers and agencies to get good outcomes. The role would also ask to support integration between web and other systems including some solution architecture working with hosting and system/development opts.
The successful candidate will be experienced in working with internal teams and outside suppliers of web and business systems.
The role incumbent will demonstrate an interest in customer-lead strategy and how technology can support this.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven and extensive experience of web development.
- Demonstrable success as a team leader or similar.
- Experience leading and collaborating with off-site external teams.
- Solid Sitecore experience (18+ months).
- Experience of payment integrations (1+ years).
- Working knowledge of product and price data and marketplace feeds tools preferred.
- Exceptionally strong logical problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to strategically judge and evaluate the wider picture.
- Understanding and practical experience of privacy by design, secure coding under SANS or NIST principle or similar, and maximising performance