A local company is looking for an IT Analyst to work within a growing IT department covering multiple sites over the Channel Islands. This is more than a help-desk role, all members of the team take the lead on projects in an array of technologies.
The successful candidate will be dealing with a large range of technologies and will take ownership of looking after our systems and responding to alerts, including the following:
• Monitoring bespoke in-house systems
• MS AD and MS Exchange management
• Managing and maintaining Vmware ESX virtual infrastructure
• Data Centre operations
• Infrastructure changes and development
• Server upgrades and deployments
• Server and workstation hardware, diagnostics and repair
• PowerShell Scripting and automation.
• Backup infrastructure and disaster recovery plans
• Building and deploying of workstations & server through automation.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience within an IT related role, hold a degree or strong A levels or BTEC and have experience of the following:
• Windows 7/10
• Windows 2012/2016 server
• Workstation and Server hardware
• PowerShell & Perl
• Backup infrastructures
• Linux Infrastructure
• CCNA / Networking Knowledge