Transym is the developer of a little-known but widely used Optical Character Recognition API. Our API (TOCR) has been used by thousands of companies around the world to bring consistency and precision to their own in-house and commercial solutions for 20 years.
We are looking for a technically minded individual with a flexible approach to work and the ability to quickly adapt to new tasks and responsibilities. Someone who is self-motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
• Handling technical support emails and general customer support emails
• Maintaining a network of ~100 Desktop Computers used for machine learning
• Test data creation
• Software testing
• Ad-hoc projects
• General administration duties
• Maintaining a WordPress website
• Liaising with suppliers for procurement when required
• Liaising with clients
Key skills –
• BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT or equivalent experience
• Technically minded
• Good knowledge of building desktop PCs as well as troubleshooting hardware
• Some basic knowledge of programming
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Creative problem-solving
Please send your CV below.