Project Managers, will you be the next person to join CBO’s talented team?
CBO Projects are recruiting a Technology and Digital Project Manager. Apply here if you:
- Have experience in managing technology-focussed projects, such as application implementations, or the development of digital strategies.
- Have proven project management or digital transformation skills.
- Are interested in joining one of the highest quality consultancy teams working out of the Channel Islands.
- Want to work for a vibrant, established, and respected company, which focuses on supporting and developing its team, and providing excellent service to our clients.
CBO is recruiting a Technology and Digital Project Manager, reflecting growing and sustained investment by our clients in all things technological, especially their application landscape and cloud based platforms. We are looking for individuals with directly relevant experience, who would relish the opportunity of joining our highly-skilled team and using their knowledge to support our diverse range of clients to develop and deliver their digital roadmaps.
We are recruiting for the role of Technology and Digital Project Manager.
We are looking for people with experience delivering technologically-focused projects or providing digital consultancy. These could include:
- Developing digital strategies or application roadmaps
- Digital Transformation delivery
- Implementation and adoption of new applications and platforms
- Platform upgrades and migrations, including to cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Data transformation, process automation, and business intelligence.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
- Mentally acute, and fast-learning, with strong analytical skills.
- Mature and capable of meticulous self-organisation.
- Self-motivating and confident: happy and capable of working autonomously, often with people holding senior positions.
- Excellent communicators with strong presentation skills.
- Able to identify client needs for support, and shape this into proposals for work.
- Effective team-workers, including within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Works professionally and with integrity and maintains a clear focus on quality of work delivered, including when working on multiple engagements in parallel.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of directly relevant professional experience.
- A commonly-recognised Project Management qualification (such as the APM’s PMQ) is highly desirable.
- Formal accreditation in digital and technology platforms (such as Azure or AWS) is highly desirable.
- Our clients mainly operate in the finance, legal, insurance, utility, and public sectors. Relevant experience of those sectors is of interest to us.
While we are primarily seeking direct employees at this time, we are always looking to extend our network of Associates. Please do not hesitate to contact if the latter is your preferred means of delivering consulting services.
We are open to applicants who are already living in Guernsey or Jersey or are willing to relocate to the Channel Islands.
We are flexible in regard to the specialisms and backgrounds of our employees, we recognise that there is strength in diversity and know that our team is at its strongest when people bring different but complementary knowledge and experience.