Guernsey Airtel Limited 45 High Street St Peter Port Guernsey
Airtel-Vodafone is a unique partnership between two of the world’s leading telecoms companies:
- Airtel operates in 20 countries in Africa and Asia and is rated the world’s fourth-largest mobile operator by subscribers
- Vodafone Group is the world’s 2nd largest mobile community, with 400,000,000 customers in 60+ countries.
We launched our network in Jersey in June 2007 and followed in Guernsey in March 2008, and to date over 45,000 customers rely on our mobile network in the Channel Islands. We bring competition, innovation and best value to the Channel Islands mobile market. Our combined expertise gives our customer great value in a truly global network. We are a full service telecoms provider offering fixed line and 3G and 4G mobile solutions to a range of business and retail customers.
We also offer an expanding IoT (Internet of Things) and M2M portfolio with solutions in the following areas:
- Remote monitoring and smart metering services – home, office and government infrastructure, healthcare, fuel, water, temperature
- Smart city, smart buildings
- Fleet management and vehicle tracking.