Date & Time
This half-day course will teach you how to understand your customers’ online behaviour using Google Analytics and make informed business and marketing decisions based on statistical data rather than intuition and guesswork.
Google Analytics is a free tool that measures interaction on your website, providing valuable insight into the performance of your site and the behaviour of the users that visit it. This data can be leveraged to help your business achieve its goals online.
• Setting up Google Analytics for your website
• Understanding and interpreting key metrics
• Tracking key customer actions with events and goals
• Measuring the impact of marketing initiatives
• Customising Analytics for your business
• Making recommendations and taking action based on your data
This course will take you from understanding the basics of Google Analytics, all the way to interpreting data and forming actionable insights that your business can benefit from.
Tom Offen is a Digital Marketing Executive at pan-island advertising and digital agency TPA. He works with a portfolio of local and international clients to help realise their goals through online marketing channels and uses Google Analytics to measure results and inform future campaigns. Tom is certified by Google as an expert in Analytics and gained a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing from the Institute of Digital & Direct Marketing (Dip. IDM).