Join us for our inaugural conference on Wed 7 October 2020.
This will be a data conference with a difference.
This will not be a walk-through of legal requirements.
This will be a day where we hope to inspire and effect positive change by engaging you in the 'why' and 'how' of creating cultural change around how personal data is treated by:
- encouraging understanding of the role culture plays in data and vice versa.
- detailing the work we are doing to engage the community
- highlighting the need for better engagement
- highlighting the benefits of looking after personal data well
- exploring the effects data harms have on people
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Richard Thomas CBE (Chair, The Data Protection Authority)
- Emma Martins (Commissioner, The Office of the Data Protection Authority)
- Richard Field (Partner, Appleby)
- Violeta Mezeklieva (Data Literacy Specialist, The Open Data Institute)
- Richard Hanrahan (CEO, Agilisys Guernsey)