- An understanding of what is digital accessibility and inclusive design
- An appreciation of why making digital product and services accessible directly improves the quality of living for disabled people.
- Understanding the powerful business case for accessibility and inclusive design.
- High-level roadmap of the key areas to consider in your digital accessibility journey
- First-hand experience of seeing a blind person navigate a good and a bad digital experience
Following the live-streamed session with Adi, there will be a thirty-minute discussion facilitated by Karen Blanchford, founder of Access for All, with the key points from the presentation explored in a local context.