This professional course is designed for the HR community, business owners and senior managers and will provide practical HR training exploring the more complex people and HR matters encountered in the workplace.
- Using the information from the Grievance and Investigations Training sessions, we will bring together those elements into this training session to show end to end process management. Please note attendees will not have to have attended previous courses to reap the benefits from this training course
- Review of the disciplinary process and the common pitfalls to avoid
- Undertake an effective disciplinary hearing including the appeal process
- A practical case study where the technical information can be put in practice
Benefits To You & Your Organisation
- Update and further your existing knowledge in complex areas of HR and people management
- Improve your management skills and increase confidence in addressing these matters as they arise
- Learn to embed elements of these practices within the business to ensure matters are identified at an early stage
- Create effective practice and processes to protect the business from Employment & Discrimination Tribunal claims and disputes
The training will be provided by Paul Beard, a UK Barrister and ACAS trainer and conciliator who will be providing his insights, drawing upon his vast experience on complex HR matters and tribunal findings. The presentation elements of the training will be presented remotely.
Focus HR Consultants shall facilitate the session incorporating a practical application of the technical aspects presented, including group discussions and breakout sessions to promote collaborative learning.
Each course will incorporate a case study and lessons learned from Tribunal findings while providing you with guidance and practical skills for application in the workplace.
This course can be attended as a standalone training course, or as a three-part series in conjunction with the Focus On…Managing Grievances and Focus On…Handling Investigations courses.
The numbers of attendees per session will be limited for maximum value and to ensure the best possible learning outcomes.