The demand for business improvement and business transformational change has never been greater and consequently, so are the skills to perform effective business analysis.
Business Analysts are the key architects in defining and managing change within an organisation; they identify change needs, assess the impact of change, capture and document requirements and facilitate delivery of the change.
- Introduction to business analysis
- Competencies of the business analyst
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation techniques & Root cause Analysis
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Modelling the business system
- Modelling business processes
- Gathering the requirements
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Making a business and financial case
- Implementing business change
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts and tools of business analysis, the concepts and skills for planning business analysis activities, eliciting, analysing, modelling and writing requirements, which can be used immediately back in the workplace.
Sean Petralia is an experienced programme and project manager who specialises in business transformation programmes, with over 25 years of experience working in the military, defence, government, telecommunication and finance sectors. As well as being a professional practitioner and consultant he has also run change management departments along with managing company and group level project portfolios.