- Relative and absolute cell referencing
- Using the =If () function and logical functions
- Understanding statistical formulas such as MAX, MIN etc.
- Using the =VLookup() function
- Protecting the worksheet
- Date, time or percentage formatting
- Understanding the auto-calculate, basic filter, table and sort functions
- Using the freeze pane function
- Creating a basic graph from data, editing and formatting the chart and changing the chart type
This course will equip you with a sound intermediate-level knowledge of excel and is the second of our Excel series, the others being Excel Beginners, Excel Advanced and. Excel – An Introduction to Macros and VBA (Visual Basic).
Jacqui Ward is the proprietor and trainer of JW Training, specialising in providing Microsoft application training and business consultancy.
Jacqui is a qualified PRINCE 2 Project Manager and freelance computer software trainer with over 25 years of experience both in Guernsey and the UK. She has delivered packaged and bespoke training on a corporate, group or one-to-one basis for a variety of major financial companies, the States of Guernsey, Guernsey Electricity and quarterly Excel sessions for the GTA to name just a few.
In previous roles, Jacqui has worked as both a marketing director for an international merchant bank and as an IT business solutions manager. Delegate feedback is consistently high, emphasising Jacqui’s ability to draw on her vast experience to deliver training that is targeted on user requirements in her relaxed, friendly and focused style.