Taking place over two morning sessions, the workshop is entirely virtual and encourages high levels of collaboration while discussing key business implications brought forward by GenAI, reinforced by hands-on work that allows participants to experiment with the technology as a group in an interactive setting.
What you will learn
- Awareness of what GenAI is and how it works Foundational understanding at a technical level and where the technology is going
- Understanding of impact on businesses Ability to articulate how GenAI has been, is, and will transform businesses and the workforce
- Prompt Design Learn the importance of good prompting and learn the foundational skills to creating powerful prompts
- GenAI in action beyond just ChatGPT Understand how wide-reaching Generative AI is and how it works on images, text, and large data sets
- Hands-on ability to harness GenAI Practice in a safe environment with the technology and generate your first outputs from GenAI
- Ethical, legal and data security considerations What to watch out for in bringing GenAI into organisations and obstacles to overcome
Who it’s for?
• Managers and leaders who are keen to stay at the forefront of the evolution in their field and have an inclination to adopt innovative solutions.
• Operational managers and change leaders who may want to be hands-on in driving implementations, seeking a robust overview of what is possible.
Why organisations love it
- Delivers business impact fast
- Ability to experience first-hand a wide selection of technologies
- Brings leaders up to date with rapid transformation
- Delivered by an early adopter who has implemented GenAI in his business before all the hype
We are pleased to be able to offer a number of fully-funded places to individuals in Guernsey as part of the SMART Guernsey partnership, to build their skills in their businesses across all sectors.
Complete the form below to secure your fully funded place on the next GenAI Leader Accelerator