Applied Generative AI Business Bootcamp
Deliver impact at scale by implementing Generative AI solutions within your organisation
This 6-week bootcamp looks to enable people across your organisation to do hands-on work with Generative AI products, be risk conscious and work on compliant and safe implementation and improve or redesign processes through GenAI for scalability and impact.
The workshop is entirely virtual, delivering across 2 hours a week and encourages high levels of collaboration as attendees work together to maximise value from GenAI, to complete the long-term goal of safely embedding GenAI into your workflow.
We are pleased to be able to offer a number of fully-funded places to individuals in Guernsey as part of the SMART Guernsey partnership, to build their skills in their businesses across all sectors.
To sign up for the bootcamp, fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
What is it?
This intensive 6-week bootcamp is led by Avado's experienced practitioners to give your organisation the power to implement Generative AI solutions.
Who it’s for?
This hands-on information-packed bootcamp is perfect for any operational managers and change leaders who want to be hands-on in driving the adoption of cutting-edge, disruptive solutions.
What are the outcomes?
As a result of the bootcamp, attendees will gain:
- Awareness of what GenAI is and how it works Foundational understanding at a technical level and where the technology is going
- Understanding of impact on businesses Ability to articulate how GenAI has been, is, and will transform businesses and the workforce
- Prompt Design Learn the importance of good prompting and learn the foundational skills to creating powerful prompts
- Scale operations with GenAI Harness APIs and Zappier to safely connect GenAI into your systems and deliver impact at scale.
- Train your own model Learn how to train your own GenAI models on your proprietary data and create new AI products.
- Ethical, legal and data security considerations What to watch out for in bringing GenAI into organisations and obstacles to overcome
- Change management and adoption Get buy-in from the organisation to embrace and implement Generative AI and drive impact
Why organisations love it
- Delivers business impact fast
- Ability to experience first-hand a wide selection of technologies
- Become an early adopter and implementer of a disruptive technology
- Delivered by early adopters who have been implementing GenAI in organisations for months
The next course will be running from 6th December 2023 on the following dates:
- 6th December 2023
- 13th December 2023
- 10th January 2024
- 17th January 2024
- 24th January 2024
- 31st January 2024
Decembers course is now full, please register your interest below to be first to hear about future dates.